Wednesday, July 20, 2011

randoms

Sorry I've been gone again, I went off to Los Angeles for a bit.

Just a few random photos from my phone since I didn't bring my Canon G12 with me.

finally got to see the flatscreen lcd tv I got my boyfriend for our anniversary gift.
I kept saying "oh, you mean like that nice big tv I bought you?" constantly. he says I get 10 times total saying it then I'm not allowed to say it anymore. According to him, I have said it about 5x already. Too bad, I'll keep saying it.
pork bean noodles at Dai Ho!! my favorite Taiwanese noodle shop at the moment
 I had a Philip Lumbang "awesome bear" sighting in Silver Lake 
they always put a smile on my face! I have spotted his work in San Francisco, New York and Los Angeles.
Love that guy. Check him out here: Philip Lumbang
 eggs benedict and smoked salmon at Madame Matisse w/ homefries. those are the tiniest damn homefries I have ever seen in my life. What is that? European sized!?
 Undefeated. I wanted the black & orange but they didn't have it at this location. HATED ON!
 doin' it over at the Do Over, my favorite party in Los Angeles on any given Sunday afternoon
 had mad munchies and got pizza afterwards but I HAD TO HAVE GRAPE SODA.
 boyfriend stole my blueberry cheesecake cupcake from Dots while I was asleep... So while he went off to work, I ate Cheez Its in his bed... ON HIS SIDE OF THE BED and left him crumbs. SUCKA
then the next day I saw these chips and tore that sucker up. BOOYAH!
 finally had Cha For Tea. OVERHYPED.
mad sweet. way too sweet.

 I got back yesterday afternoon. dropped off my bags and headed straight to AT&T Park to watch my San Francisco Giants kick some Dodger ass. For the record, we won ;]

This morning I went back to work and my coworkers greeted me with gifts!
 OPI "Crown Me Already" from the Miss Universe collection and Athenos Greek Yogurt
I decided I don't like Greek yogurt. It's gross. It tastes like very thick sour cream. 

okay legitimate entry and photos later. 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Daaaaaang, can I bet your next boyfriend! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a blast! i need to see that opi polish looks cute!

    xo-Evee

    http://style-schizo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete