It feels like it has been a long journey for me. I have a few things I wanted to post about but didn't want to interrupt the challenge. Kind of OCD of me huh?
Anyway, it's Saturday night and i'm staying in (what else is new?) rotting my brain in front of the tv watching House. I was being naughty eating ice cream straight out of the box.
wheeee cutest spoon ever!!!
I like just regular yogurt with fruity pebbles.
This is me in all my makeup free, glass on bumming around on the couch glory watching House while trying to type up this blog entry
Anyway...It's the end of the 30 Day Challenge. I guess I have to list 20 goals I want to accomplish. Here we go:
- lose 5 pounds (yup, still on the list)
- make new friends in other countries (this will definitely happen in October-November!)
- find a job in southern california
- move to socal!!! uh hello, I belong there?
- spend more time with my brothers
- learn more about wine
- learn more about other cultures and religions.. A friend of mine in the UK is blackberry messaging me teaching me a little about Ramadan. So interesting!!
- cook more - I haven't done much cooking this year and I miss it.
- travel to another country.. I will be doing so October - November but that's something I want to do in 2011. I'm hoping Japan.. But maybe Costa Rica?
dam... I don't have 11 others. That's sad.