Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My January

got this idea from Christine , whom I wish would post more often *hint*

Happy New Year w/ Steve Aoki @ Fort Mason.
San Francisco, CA
 leaping into this new year Sutra Baths @ sunset. San Francisco, CA 
photo by: Leiflet  See more of his work here: leif's pix
 Stannie's triumphant return to San Francisco where he discovered that I am more Filipino than he is.
(I'm actually Chinese)
DG's Mitchell's cherry got popped
happy birthday, hansoul honey.
♥ I've got mine ♥
the Sisterhood @ Marquee Nightclub 
Cosmopolitan - Las Vegas, Nevada
World's most expensive 3 level $5 million Swarvoski chandelier
The Cosmopolitan , Las Vegas Nevada
 .addictions. must. stop.
 The Shake Weight is NOT Susyness approved.
 Justin Martin @ The Mezzanine San Francisco, CA listen: here
 January equaled weight gain
 some love from London
waiting for baseball season
beef tartare @ Chez Maman San Francisco, CA
ended my month with the highly coveted Katy Perry for OPI "Black Shatter"
Gifted to me by my lovely Giang!
You can win one for yourself! Enter her giveaway here: Giang's Katy Perry Giveaway
remember to smile.
photo by Leiflet

6 comments:

  1. lovely post, sis.
    PuddleDuck approves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your January was of course more eventful than mine! haha! Loved looking through all the pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Sutra Baths shots. I need to go there! It looks beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love! Thanks for starting the year off right w.B and me :) xoxoxoxo

    Leif's shots are gorgeous and beautifully composed per usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are still posting, for a second I thought you stop.

    Boutzie'

    ReplyDelete