Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 9, 10, 11.

Day 9 - Something/Someone You're Proud Of.
I'm not going to name WHOM ;] but I am pretty sure she knows who she is. I'm proud of her for coming a little more out of her shell and bonding with more females. I know it's hard to trust people, believe me - I know.
Day 10 - A Story About A Past Relationship
Oh boy. When I started this challenge, I said i'd be as real and honest as they come. Well, here goes nothing. I had an ex-boyfriend air our dirty laundry on the internet via xanga & facebook. You know what else? When we broke up he had the nerve to tell me i'm too bitchy and he couldn't stand to be around me anymore. (Shit.. I'll show you how big of a bitch I truly am!) Funny, because he tried to come crawling back so so so many times.. It even got to the point where his friends were calling me and talking to me about him. You know what I said?
I'M NOT GOING BACK TO SOMEONE WITH A SMALL ASS DICK. THERE, I FUCKING SAID IT. YOUR HOMIE HAS A SMALL DICK. AND NO, HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO WORK IT.
Real classy huh? I said "fuck off" in as many nice ways as possible. I attacked the manhood (or lack thereof).
Day 11 - A Picture of Something I Dislike
I HATE CILANTRO
NO CILANTRO POR VIDA!!!!


Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself. 
Day 02- A picture of something you cannot live without. 
Day 03- A habit that you wish you didn’t have. 
Day 04- List 15 songs that represent your life’s soundtrack.

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to. 
Day 06- A hobby you have. 
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you. 
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why.
Day 09- Something/someone you’re proud of. 
Day 10- A story about a past relationship. 
Day 11- A picture of something you dislike.
Day 12- A picture of your room & don’t cheat by cleaning it. Share a secret. 
Day 13- Write a letter telling someone something you could never tell them. 
Day 14- A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions. 
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle & share the first 10 songs that play. 
Day 16- Something you could live without. 
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why. 
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have. 
Day 19- Nicknames you have & how or why you have them. 
Day 20- If you had 3 wishes, what would they be. 
Day 21- Share a picture from your day. 
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else. 
Day 23- What is something you crave. 
Day 24- Share a story about your past that you are ashamed of. 
Day 25- What I would find in your bag. 
Day 26- Places you want to visit before you die. 
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge? 
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then? 
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned. 
Day 30- A picture of you today & 20 goals you want to accomplish.

this past weekend...
headband: Forever 21 .. $3.99?
triple finger ring: Forever 21 $3.80
shirt - Forever 21 $10
shorts - Lara's Closet $20
Sorry Far East Movement. One upped your G6 status betchesss
my friend Leif's Canon G11
on my face
(in natural sunlight)
MAC blush - Warm Soul
Laura Mercier lipstick - Baby Pink
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - Beige
Mac eyeshadow - charcoal brown (matte) for my brows
NYX eyeshadow palette in champagne & caviar
eco tools brush
L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in black
cross body bag from Asos - $25
sandals - Vans.. they're promo shoes idk if they sell them yet
O.C. Fair w/ Socali babes: Christina, Janine (did I spell that right Ang?), Angelique
I know you're probably sick of looking at pics of me already. I swear I have other photos with the rest of those babes but it's not on my camera! Angelique took action shots. That dang G11 was big to carry around and I had a little purse hahahaha (waits for Angelique to upload. whenever you have time babe!)
that woman spoiled me good dirty rotten. look what she did!
this woman & i were destined to be friends.
she's got a Nacho, and when I move to SoCal I will get my Chancho!
then they will be bffs sniffing each others' buttholes (because that's what doggies do right?!)
swatched it on my faaaaaaaace and no i'm not nekkid i have a tank top on
gives me a nice coral flushed summer look like i've been running around Socal all afternoon
oh wait, I was!
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. OMG susy!!! lol you are hilarious.
    And I love cilantro!! How could you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I was being honest! He aired our dirty laundry then had people calling me to try to get me to get back together with him. HELL NO. Pshhhh. 2 can play that game! HAHAHHAHA

    CILANTRO IS DISGUSTING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO @ Day 10! That's some real talk right there haha.

    Cute pic of you and the girls =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I need to got back to that day and write about one of my semi half suppose relationship. Lol

    Now That was Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I did not know that about your exer! He sounds just like you know who. -___- haha I love your response to his dumb friends. Lmao. He's the little bitch on Xanga and FB. I'm glad he's out of your life.

    I can't believe you don't like cilantro! How can you fully enjoy Mexican food? haha. There are some foods that disgust me to but I'm having a major brain fart right now.

    I love you, Suzzzeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGGGGG I HATE CILANTRO TOO!!!! AHHHHH *twinsies*

    and that's too funny about your ex-bf! you sure told him ;) this day thing is so cool!!!! I might steal it....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm such a lagger.. I know I'm sorry! :P The pictures are going up soooooooooooooon.

    Awww to #9 o_O

    No Cilantro?? It's a very acquired taste... and I totally love cilantro :P

    LOL @ the EX. I remember you telling me about that. haha SUCKAAAA

    ReplyDelete